BRIAN L. HERBST
JellTech Consulting LLC. Germantown, WI Jan. 2011 - Present
- Building relationships with Hiring Managers and HR Departments to assist in their recruiting process.
- Recruiting for technical and engineering candidates for companies in the Milwaukee area.
- Includes communicating and negotiating with clients, talking with candidates, coaching candidates through interviews, and internet sourcing to locate talent.
Vector Marketing, Milwaukee, WI May 2009 - Jan 2011
Senior Field Sales Manager
- $63,000 in direct sales of Cutco Cutlery Products over 8 months of selling.
- 2nd person in the history of the state to have $21,725 in sales over a 2 week "push" period.
- Set up appointments by phone or in person, generated own leads.
- Gave speeches up to over 1,000 people at Divisional and Regional Conferences.
- Worked up to 90 hour work weeks.
- #1 seller in the state of Wisconsin for the summer of 2009.
- Attended Divisional, Regional, and National Conferences.
Assistant Manager Summer 2010
- Helped lead an office to over $600,000 in business over 4 months.
- Personally coached 25 representatives, ran interviews, and recruited new members to the team.
Freedom Personal Development, Madison, Wisconsin Mar 2011 – Jun 2011
- We deliver personal development workshops for companies, employees, and individuals. The programs will blow your mind.. literally.
EBay Sales April 2008 - Present
Powerseller (User Name: Herbert2217)
- Bought and sold products through eBay and Craigslist.
- Focused in the area of Sports Autographs.
- Communicated and met with sellers and customers on a weekly basis.
Wisconsin State Youth Gathering January 2010 - December 2011
- Co-director and Host of the event in November 2011 at the Kalahari Resort in the Wisconsin Dells for 580 youth.
- Managed a $55,000 budget
- Found and scheduled speakers, booked venue, developed theme, weekend purpose, negotiated pricing, filmed and edited promotional video, and created schedule of events.
- Developed organizational and time management skills by piecing together a 3 day event schedule over 12 months
Project Volunteers November 2010 - May 2012
- Co-founder of a Project speaking to schools/churches about giving back and what life is really about.
- Developed mission statement, promotional videos, and marketed our service to schools and churches to set up speaking engagements.
- Spoke to entire schools/churches through Project Volunteers
- Gave 5-20 minute messages frequently as a Senior Field Sales Manager at Team Meetings and Conferences for Vector marketing up to 1000 people.
- In 2008 participated as part of a Chapel Group from Living Word Lutheran High School that put on chapel for local grade schools. Gave sermons for grades schools as well as church services up to 300 people.
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater Whitewater, WI 2008 - 2012
Incomplete Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
123 completed credits
Collegiate Entrepreneurship Organization 2009 - 2012